So for my husbands birthday we had gone to a Nationals and Mets game. Now I love my hubbs, and I love sitting around in the sun drinking and eating cotton candy and hot dogs. What I DON'T love, is unfortunately, baseball. The whole idea of (possibly) hitting a ball with a bat, throwing different pitches (which one will it be?!?! Oh the suspense!) and guys literally just standing around doing nothing while that happens...just seems lazy to me. I love sports too so my husband love of baseball is a real shame. I really like football, hockey, baseball, tennis, anything other than baseball and golf. Anthony (the hubbs) says that it basically a guys sport. How aggravating! Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't enjoy a sport just as much...right!?!? Sitting in 101 degrees, chugging as many $8 beers as I can just to keep hydrated (yes I see the flaw in that plan) and eating anything and everything that they will sell me. So I leave, i'm broke, sunburned, and bored....maybe it is a guys sport.
This is my page to let you watch me and my little family grow. ENJOY!
WELCOME!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
For the love of the man....not the game!
So for my husbands birthday we had gone to a Nationals and Mets game. Now I love my hubbs, and I love sitting around in the sun drinking and eating cotton candy and hot dogs. What I DON'T love, is unfortunately, baseball. The whole idea of (possibly) hitting a ball with a bat, throwing different pitches (which one will it be?!?! Oh the suspense!) and guys literally just standing around doing nothing while that happens...just seems lazy to me. I love sports too so my husband love of baseball is a real shame. I really like football, hockey, baseball, tennis, anything other than baseball and golf. Anthony (the hubbs) says that it basically a guys sport. How aggravating! Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't enjoy a sport just as much...right!?!? Sitting in 101 degrees, chugging as many $8 beers as I can just to keep hydrated (yes I see the flaw in that plan) and eating anything and everything that they will sell me. So I leave, i'm broke, sunburned, and bored....maybe it is a guys sport.
Labels:
sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment