So I haven't written in a while but 2011 has brought lots of new beginings.
First of all we are expecting baby #2! We find out its gender next monday. I kinda hope its a boy so that we can really wait on having baby #3, or maybe just stick with two. I do THINK its a boy but I keep having dreams that its a girl and looks just like Ariana and me. I guess we will see next Monday!
We FINALLY bought our new house. Im actually in the process of taking pictures to post but the whole place is so messy that I want to organize first. Also Im waiting for a really nice sunny day to take pictures. Hopefully that will be soon...or yesterday and I forgot.
Along with the new house came...the new dog!!! She is so cute. The lady told me she is a boxer/lab mix...the groomer said she had fur like a shar pei, and everyone else has told me she looks just like a pit. Whatever she is, she is really good with children, especially ari, which can be difficult. She is good with the cats...or afraid of the cats...whichever. And not so great with other dogs. Its like she wants to play with them so bad but she plays ruff, she is bossy and if they have food its all over!
No comments:
Post a Comment