So a little update on the baby. It is officially a boy (in case you didn't already know) and we FINALLY, after weeks of debate, chose a name. He will be called Ciro James LoBalbo. We picked Ciro because its about the only Italian name that isn't overused. We originally like Dominic and told everyone he would be named Dominic BUT then we find out that AJ has two cousins named Dominic and everyone I told was like "such a great name, so and so is named Dominic...". After that we went to Damion, Demetri, Dante, and then Darius. Finally we realized a new letter was in order and said "his name shall start with a C" and so it does. I checked on my bump.com site and I only have 98 days a pregnancy left....only.
This is my page to let you watch me and my little family grow. ENJOY!
WELCOME!
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Baby Belly Pictures!
So a little update on the baby. It is officially a boy (in case you didn't already know) and we FINALLY, after weeks of debate, chose a name. He will be called Ciro James LoBalbo. We picked Ciro because its about the only Italian name that isn't overused. We originally like Dominic and told everyone he would be named Dominic BUT then we find out that AJ has two cousins named Dominic and everyone I told was like "such a great name, so and so is named Dominic...". After that we went to Damion, Demetri, Dante, and then Darius. Finally we realized a new letter was in order and said "his name shall start with a C" and so it does. I checked on my bump.com site and I only have 98 days a pregnancy left....only.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment