This is my page to let you watch me and my little family grow. ENJOY!
WELCOME!
Saturday, July 24, 2010
If Im not giada de laurentiis then I don't know who is!
So for my hubbs birthday 25th, I'm cooking up a "dessert dinner". I know what your thinking..."YES!"...and your right, it sounds awesome. But just for a moment you need to think about the fact that there needs to be a million different types of desserts...and I have to cook them all..."ahhhh sucks for you". My plan of action is to recruit my mommy friends and make a couple different desserts from "The Golden Book of Chocolate" and make some legitimate dinner (spaghetti and really good meatballs) which is a recipe from Giada. Lets see if I can pull it all off in one day with a baby hanging on me...i'll let you know how it goes....
Labels:
Cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And we did have TONS of fun baking - and playing with kiddos!
ReplyDelete